Friday, October 22, 2010

Fw:

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Mr Abubakar Paul <exctex24@voila.fr> wrote:

From: Mr Abubakar Paul <exctex24@voila.fr>
Subject:
To:
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 6:43 AM



Dear friend,
i am Mr Abubakar Paul, manager auditing & accounting section Bank of Africa (BOA). It's my urgent need for a reliable and reputable partner that made me to contact you for this business which involves transfer of huge sum of money to a foreign account. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5 million USD) into your account.
I need a foreign partner who will support me because i cannot claim this money without a foreign partner since the deceased client (the owner of the fund) was a foreigner. I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account and  i want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely legal and risk free since i works in this bank. Before we proceed, i would like to know your ability to handle this over there in your country. Please tell me more about the political  stability in your country and how safety it is to invest in your country.
Kindly update me with your information because i will want to know you more before we proceed on this transaction. Hope you will understand the importance of this request and beleiving you will not let me down nor betray me in this transaction.
You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Reply me here for  security reasons, Email:  pabu1980@voila.fr
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Abubakar

No comments: