Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fw: Good Day

--- On Tue, 10/12/10, Fred engani <fred_yengani@hotmail.fr> wrote:

From: Fred engani <fred_yengani@hotmail.fr>
Subject: Good Day
To:
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 4:11 AM

     
My name is Fred, a native of the nationality of
Zimbabwe, I would have a long and lasting relationship of trust with you. if possible
i want to entrust my life time fortune into your possession. I am heart broken and needs someone to trust without remembering my past and forsaken  experiences of close confidants and family. I need someone, who would take me for who I am and as a life partner. I am the only son Steve Yengani who run a shipping company in  Zimbabwe my late father was one of the richest
Tobacco farmers in Zimbabwe before he died, I need your help. In all, I want you to help me make safe protection of the only inheritance my father left for me before his death since my uncles are after my life just because of the material riches my father left for me.i am only left with this money that he deposited in a bank here in cote d' ivore, he has placed it
with a vault of diplomatic abroad which mean that it can only be transfered out of cote d'ivore,i got your contact from my fathers diary so i did believe you might have come in contact with him.The amount deposited is ($ 13.6 million) All I want from you is honesty and sincerity,
The money was for the creation of another agricultural project in Tobacco abroad before he died.
Because  of my uncle are of concern to the whealt of my late father. that is why I decided to invest the money with you and come to your country to continue my studies in your country.
I compensated with 35% of the money for your help.
I await your response for more details.
Sincerely,
Fred Yengani.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: