Friday, October 22, 2010

Fw: VERY URGENT ATTENTION

--- On Tue, 10/19/10, mr.emmanuel kone <mr.emmanuelkone77@gmail.com> wrote:

From: mr.emmanuel kone <mr.emmanuelkone77@gmail.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION
To:
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 1:08 AM

Dear friend My name is (mr Emmanuel  Kone, I am the Auditing and Accountng Manager with the Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here IN Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of( US$10.5M DOLLARS)TEN. FIVE MILLION U.S DOLLAS in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family.
The deceased was unable to run this account since his death. There is no person that is coming for the money that is why i am contacting you to stand for the claim of the money into your bank account. i need your help to assist me take the money away from the bank which means that you are going to act as the next of kin as his cousin that is alive to make the claim. And after then we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me ,
Should you be interested please contact me urgently through my  email(mr.emmanuelkone77@gmail.com) so that we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project successfully and also you will abide to my instructions.Please treat this business with almost confidentiality and send me the Following information.
(1.)Your full name........... 
(2)Your address................... 
(3)Your country............................... 
(4) Your age........................................... 
(5)Your occupation...................................... 
(6)Your Private Phone number.......................................
 I will send you the details of this transaction as soon as i hear from you. Thanks, Hoping to hear from you immediatelly with your contact information.
Thanks 
MR Emmanuel Kone
 
 




 

No comments: