Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Fwd: From Martial Akakpo

============ Forwarded message ============
From: Martial Akakpo <contactscpmakakpo@gmail.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:29:07 -0800
Subject: From Martial Akakpo
============ Forwarded message ============

My name is Martial Akakpo , a personal lawyer to late Mr, Robert Wilson, who used to worked with an oil servicing company here in Republic of Lome, .my client and his family was killed in Kenya shopping mall attack At least 67 people died when gunmen from terror group  AL-Shabaab laid siege to the East-gate shopping center in Nairobi.Kenya.. I have made several inquiries to locate any of his
relatives but have been  unsuccessful
.
.I seek your consent to present you as my late client's  successor. my late client before his death Left in a the Bank Three Million   United States Dollars [$3,000,000.00] in Escrow bank account without  beneficiary,Due to the knowledge that my late client was dead, the leaders of banks wants to confiscate the Fund with a foul of policy, because no one had come to claim the Fund.  I am Contacted you to be my partner and work together with me to have this  money transferred out of Lome to your bank account.I will give you more  relevant details as regards to this fund/transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.

Thanks
Martial Akakpo


No comments: