Friday, January 21, 2022

Fwd: Charity Message

============ Forwarded message ============
From: Jun Fuyuko <junfuyuko8@gmail.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:37:32 -0800
Subject: Charity Message
============ Forwarded message ============

My name is Jun Fuyuko. I'm from Japan, but I'm living in the United States.

There is something very important I want to discuss with you.

I'm a very influential and wealthy woman but I am sick and dying.

I'm suffering from severe Lung cancer and I have a few months to live.

I send you this message because I want to make a fund donation to you for charity purposes.

I would like to donate funds for charitable and investment purposes to you.

Respond to my message so that I can send you more details about my donation.

Furthermore, I would like my legal team to reach out to you, should you be willing to take on this responsibility.

I look forward to your response when available.

Yours Sincerely,

Jun Fuyuko


No comments: