Thursday, December 30, 2021

Fwd: Hello Dear Friend,

From : fran46580@gmail.com<fran46580@gmail.com>
To : <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date : Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:27:16 -0800
Subject : Hello Dear Friend,
============ Forwarded message ============
Hello Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for contacting you in this manner, I am Marie
Chambez, A 69 old woman from Canada and diagnosed with cancer. I
decided to contact you for a Donation after seeing your profile,
Hoping that you will be the right person to handle this Donation to
the poor and needy on my behalf due to the poor state of my health asa
cancer victim. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for
months due to my illness.Therefore, I have made up my mind to Donate
the sum ($5.500.000.00) to an Organization or Trustworthy someone that
will utilize this money to the underprivileged, Because, I do not have
any Child to inherit this money in the future. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Meanwhile I am waiting
for your response to give you more details about this. Bye and have a
nice day

No comments: