Thursday, December 30, 2021

Fwd: Donation for charity work of God

From : saranm7878@gmail.com<saranm7878@gmail.com>
To : <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date : Thu, 30 Dec 2021 03:17:39 -0800
Subject : Donation for charity work of God
============ Forwarded message ============
Donation for charity work of God

It is true we do not know each other before but please bear with me, I'm writing you this mail from a Hospital bed with the help of a nurse. My name is Mrs Sarah Daniel. I am a widow and very sick now. I am suffering from Endometrial Cancer which my doctor has confirmed that I will not survive it because of some damages. Now because of the condition of my health I have decided to donate out my late husband hard earn money the sum of ($6, 200,000.00) six Million, two Hundred Thousand Us Dollars on Charity Purpose through your help.if you are interested get back for more details.

Remain Blessed

Mrs Sarah Daniel

No comments: