Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fw: Hi Goodday.

--- On Fri, 11/26/10, BARAKAH <yomun_barakah@voila.fr> wrote:

From: BARAKAH <yomun_barakah@voila.fr>
Subject: Hi Goodday.
To:
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 4:52 PM



Good day,

I hereby write this email to you with great sorrow in my heart and heavy tears in my eyes simply because my doctor just told me that i will die in three week time. i grew up as an orphan and so sad that i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth despite my success in life.

As a result of this development, i would like to will my money which is deposited in a bank to you on trust and farness of God.

I implore you to use the money judiciously to build charity organizations for the saints and the needy. i authorize 40% of the total sum in your favour as compensation and entitlement while 60% of the money should go to charity organizations and orphanage homes.

The total money in question is $18.2million dollars also i will provide you with other information's once you indicate your willingness.
Best regards,

Mrs.Yomun Barakah.

No comments: