Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fw: BUSINESS PUPOSAL

--- On Fri, 11/26/10, Kedu Ora <keduora1@sify.com> wrote:

From: Kedu Ora <keduora1@sify.com>
Subject: BUSINESS PUPOSAL
To:
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 5:06 PM



Dear Friend

I am Mr Kedu Ora working with African Development Bank(ADB)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$39.500 Million dollars
He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/40%
Reply me back with my direct email ( keduora1@sify.com )

Mr Kedu Ora

No comments: