Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Fwd: Happy New Year 2022...

============ Forwarded message ============
From: Mohammed Conde <mohconde2022@gmail.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:05:26 -0800
Subject: Happy New Year 2022...
============ Forwarded message ============

--
Hello,

I am sorry that my letter may come to your mailbox as spam because of
internet exchange. I am Mohammed Condé, the son to the former
president of the Republic of Guinea who as toppled in a military coup
on the 5th Septembre 2021.

I solicit your assistance for a fund transfer to your country for
urgent investment on important projects., If you are interested to
help me i will accord you twenty percent of the total fund. Please
contact me here: (mohconde2021@gmail.com)

Regards
Mohammed


No comments: