Friday, October 6, 2017

Fw: Fwd: Supply



From: feko kinh <fekokinh@outlook.com>
Date: October 6, 2017 at 5:50:19 AM PDT
Subject: Supply

Dear Sir,

We are accredited agents on general goods registered with Economic
Community of West African States (Ecowas)

We came to learn about your company through a web search. Kindly let
us know what you can supply in large quantity so that I can introduce
your company to

the buying agency for mutual business. My interest is for you to give
me 2% commission for every successful business we do.

This commission will be paid to me as soon as you receive the full sale value.

 Please confirm your interest to do business with me so that I can
advise you further.

Regards,
Mr.Agwu Alex
Accredited Agent
agwuakex.agencygh@gmail.com
Address:120 bodi close Accra Ghana





No comments: