Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fw: Good Day,

--- On Mon, 2/23/15, MR-Simon Williams <m.s00010@aol.de> wrote:

> From: MR-Simon Williams <m.s00010@aol.de>
> Subject: Good Day,
> To: "good" <good@>
> Date: Monday, February 23, 2015, 1:46 PM
> Dear Good Friend,
> My E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: mrsimonwilliams2@yahoo.com.hk
> This message might come to you as a surprise. However, it
> all just my urgent needs for a foreign partner that made me
> to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from
> yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign
> partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to
> champion this business opportunity when I was praying to God
> or Allah about you. I am a banker by profession in Burkina
> Faso West Africa and currently holding the post of assistant
> Audit & Accounts director in our bank.
>
> I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds
> ($15 million dollars) of one of my bank clients who died
> along with his entire family on Monday 31st July 2004 in a
> plane crash. I am inviting you for a business deal where
> this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60 / 40%
> if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the
> transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your
> responses. Please indicate your willingness by sending the
> below is information for more clarification and easy
> communication.
>
> Your Full Name.............................................
> Your
> Sex.......................................................
> Your
> Age.......................................................
> Your
> Country.................................................
> Your Occupation...........................................
> Your Personal Mobile Number......................
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards,
> Mr. Simon Williams
>
> ---
> Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou
> logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast!
> Antivirus est active.
> http://www.avast.com
>

No comments: