Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fw: Your compensation.

---- Forwarded Message -----
From: Alpha Isoko <mris.alpha37@msn.com>
To: . <.@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:21 AM
Subject: Your compensation.

Dear Friend,
How are you and your family today? I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund which you try a lot but later you started having biased mind, I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner. you know that its good to do good, I have travelled out now with my own share of the total fund.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1.2M in a Bank draft. so feel free to contact ..........Mr John Mark and ask him to send you the Bank draft which I kept for your compensation.
Contact Mr John Mark
Address: Ouagadougou- Burkina faso
Email: mrjohnmark1960@yahoo.fr Feel free to contact him and re-comfirm your information to him as below to avoid any mistake.
1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR ADDRESS:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4. COUNTRY:
In the moment, I'm very very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.
Best Regards,
Mr.Alpha Isoko.



No comments: