Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fw: TREAT AS URGENT

--- On Thu, 12/2/10, Dr.Bani Zamo <dr.bani02@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dr.Bani Zamo <dr.bani02@gmail.com>
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT
To:
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 10:42 AM





TREAT AS URGENT
Dear Friend,
Please I deem it vital to contact you this day. Please, I want to transfer US$15 Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in a plane crash, and subsequently leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund.

Your share is 30% while 60% for me and 10% for expenses if any. Contact me only through this my private e-mail for more details: dr.bani01@gmail.com
This transaction is 100% risky legal.
Thanks,
Dr. Bani Zamo,
Telephone: +226 79 16 12 81.
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

 

No comments: