Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fw: Hoping to hear from you soon.

--- On Fri, 12/3/10, mayssahamzafarhat@hotmail.fr <mayssahamzafarhat@hotmail.fr> wrote:

From: mayssahamzafarhat@hotmail.fr <mayssahamzafarhat@hotmail.fr>
Subject: Hoping to hear from you soon.
To:
Date: Friday, December 3, 2010, 10:28 AM

I hope you're doing fine? Iam right here lying on the sick bed,My Name is Mrs. Mayssa hamza Farhati, Am contacting you from my country Tunisia.i was touched to open up to you, I am married to Mr. hamza Farhati for eleven years without a child,now my husband is late and i overheard My Doctor telling my late husband's relatives around me that i would not last long due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this mission to take care of the less-privileged, because I grew up an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member,please contact me for more details ,
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours Sister
Kelly Idris Griffis

No comments: