Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fw: FROM MR DIASSO OUSMAN

--- On Thu, 12/2/10, diasso ousman <diassoousman2009@gmail.com> wrote:

From: diasso ousman <diassoousman2009@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM MR DIASSO OUSMAN
To:
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 5:33 PM



I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND TRUST PLEASE,


From: Mr Diasso Ousman.

African Development Bank

Burkina Faso (ADB)

Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso .

 

MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

 

I am writing to seek your cooperation over thisbusiness, please due welcome this letter.

 

Greetings to you and your family? I am Mr Diasso Ousman. The director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the AfricanDevelopment Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A DB) With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transactionthat will be beneficial to both of us.

 

I need your assistance intransferring the sum of. Tenmillion five hundred thousand dollars. (USD 10,500,000.00) into your accountwithin 7 to 10 banking days. This account belongs to one of our foreigncustomer by name, Mr Kattan Azmal.who died along with his entire family in amotor accident some years ago.

 

I agree that 50% of this money will be for you inrespect of the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me.Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentageindicated. Reply me if interested and I will furnished you with detailsinformation as soon as I get your response.

 

My Allah be with you and your family.

 

Regards

                                  

Mr Diasso Ousman


 

No comments: