Monday, November 22, 2010

Fw: Hello!

--- On Mon, 11/22/10, Brother Justice <justicebrown21000@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Brother Justice <justicebrown21000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello!
To:
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 6:57 PM



Hello Dear,

My name is Justice i am male 33years old, i am living in Accra Ghana ,I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,i am a gospel music artist,i have some well arranged gospel songs i have written down as a result of the music talent in me,but at the moment i need a little support to be able to put this songs on CD as a demo that i can move out with to meet music executive producers that would help to produce my music and showcase it in the market.

Please may God touch you to support me for a start, you can contribute to my life and success with any thing you can ,this is my first time in the studio and the sum of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500 ) is all that's needed in the music studio for my music to enter on CD as a master CD, and is just one piece.

I came to know you in my Private Search for an individual that can help and support me in any way you can,i have tried my best to get my self a job that would give me income for me to handle this need but i did not found any job and i have not given up i keep looking for one,music is my talent and vision, please you can be of a help and support me with any amount you can afford for this to be a success,but if you are not in a position to help, i can understand and God will still bless you so much for having the heart to give but cannot afford it now.

My music is a message of encouragement to people all over the world in their different conditions of life, it's also a gospel ,please whatever you can do to support me if you are touched is appreciated and God will bless you for doing so that's my prayer for you and your family every day.

Thanks and God bless you as you respond to this as soon as you can,

Justice.

No comments: