Friday, November 26, 2010

Fw: From: Dr. Mumuni D. Mubarak (Urgent & Confidential)

--- On Fri, 11/26/10, Dr Mumuni Dipama <dr.mumunidipama@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dr Mumuni Dipama <dr.mumunidipama@gmail.com>
Subject: From: Dr. Mumuni D. Mubarak (Urgent & Confidential)
To:
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 10:24 AM

From: Dr. Mumuni D. Mubarak (Urgent & Confidential)
 
Good Day, Please Read.
 
My name is Dr. Mumuni Dipama the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $15.5m, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
 
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (dr.mumunidipama@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project. I will want you to call me as soon as you can (+226 74 47 86 54)
 
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:
 
1. Your Full Name:............
2. Your Phone Number:..........
3. Your Age:....................
4. Your Sex:...................
5. Your Occupations:............
6. Your Country and City:....
 
Kind Regards,
 
Dr. Mumuni Dipama .
Bill & Exchange manager
(BOA) Bank of Africa.
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Email:dr.mumunidipama@gmail.com


 

No comments: