Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fw: Dear friend,

--- On Sun, 7/11/10, ali raza <aliraza01@sify.com> wrote:

From: ali raza <aliraza01@sify.com>
Subject: Dear friend,
To:
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 10:38 AM

Dear friend,   

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it is just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction . I am Mr Ali Raza, a banker by profession and currently holding the post of an accountant in foreign remittance department , Bank .of Africa, ( Ouagadougou Burkina Faso ) West Africa .
 
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($8.215.million.usd) of one of my bank clients MR SHEU Y. DONG a Taiwan central bank governor who died along with his entire family in plane crash in July 1999, this is the reason i am inviting you for this business so that this fund can be transfer into your bank account in your country there after i will come over for my own share and this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 %, if you agree to my business proposal further details of this transfer will beforwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail . have a great day.My private email address , aliraza1@i.ua .
 
Thanks.yours,
Mr Ali Raza,
 
acceptance to be my partner please email for a brief discussion before we proceed.Please keep this proposal secret,even if you will assist me.
 
                          YOUR FULL INFOEMATIONS YOUR
 
NAME...............................
YOUR HOME ADDRESSES................
COUNTRY............................
HOME TELEPHONE.....................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE..................
FAX NO.............................
MARITAL STATUS.....................
 AGE...............................
OCCUPATION:........................
 

No comments: