Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fw: (PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND TRUST)

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Mr.Farim Abata <mr.farimabata@sify.com> wrote:

From: Mr.Farim Abata <mr.farimabata@sify.com>
Subject: (PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND TRUST)
To: ".. . ." <..@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 11:28 AM

àé(PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND TRUST)
FROM MR. Farim Abata,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA .

MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, please due welcome this letter
Greetings to you in the name of Allah. I am Mr.Farim Abata, auditing and accounting manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($22M) twenty two million US dollars into your account within 7 to 10 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr.Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago. You can view the link below for more details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html
I agree that 50% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested and I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response this is my Private Emai; (mr_farim_abata@hotmail.fr)

My Allah be with you and your family.

Regards
Mr.Farim Abata
 
 

No comments: