Monday, May 3, 2010

Fw: YOUR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED

--- On Mon, 5/3/10, keitawilliams <keita_williams@sify.com> wrote:

From: keitawilliams <keita_williams@sify.com>
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED
To:
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 6:10 AM



Good Day,
Please Read.

My name is Mr.Keita Williams, I am the Credit and audits manager with BANK OF AFRICA( BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.5m, (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email(keita_williams@sify.com) so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:
(1) Full names:............................
(2) Private phone number:.....................
(3) Current residential address:........................
(4) Occupation:.........................
(5) Age and Sex:.........................

Kind Regards,
Mr.Keita Williams

 

No comments: