Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fw: With All Due Respect.

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Mr Zakiu Wadu <zakiuwadu@voila.fr> wrote:

From: Mr Zakiu Wadu <zakiuwadu@voila.fr>
Subject: With All Due Respect.
To:
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 5:34 PM

With All Due Respect.
 
I am Mr Zakiu Wadu, an accountant with the Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso. West Africa; (BOA) I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such an amazing manner. However I respectfully  adamant you comprehend this letter cautiously as I am optimistic it wills release doors for unimaginable financial rewards in favour of both of us as a contemporary improvement in my bank were I work.($15.5million transfer claims). This said sum belongs to our customer who involve in plane crash accident.
 
The meeting held in the bank after this incident, we found out that, he has no record about next of kin with our bank. Consequently anybody can apply as his next of kin. It is therefore upon this detection that I currently decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin for safety and subsequent disbursement ever since nobody is coming for it and I am sure that no one we come for it because I have complete assurance concerning his death, I don't want this money to leave into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
 
The appeal for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after some years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as "unclaimed fund". This was the motive I contact you to stand as the next of kin as I will direct you on what to do. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in admiration to the stipulation of a foreign account 40% for you while 50% for me and 10% will be subtract from the total sum for all the expenses that we made during the transfer process after the deal is done, This is a legitimate transaction if you are really interested; contact me with the listed below and yours comment.
 
Your Full Name:..............
Your Country:....................
Your Direct Phone N°........
Your Fax N°.......................if available.
Your Age:..........................
Your Sex..........................
 
Best regard,
Mr Zakiu Wadu.

No comments: