Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fw: Dear Friend,

--- On Sun, 2/7/10, Mr Umaru Hassan <mrumaru_2010@sify.com> wrote:

From: Mr Umaru Hassan <mrumaru_2010@sify.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,
To:
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 4:00 PM

Dear Friend,
 
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and exchange manager in bank of africa. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about torepose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $5.5million immediately to your account.
 
Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you willhave 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.and also your privet telephone number for more details.
Mr Umaru Hassan.
Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso-West Africa,


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

No comments: