Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fw: As-Salaam Alaikum

--- On Tue, 2/16/10, Omar Kabore <omar_kabore1@sify.com> wrote:

From: Omar Kabore <omar_kabore1@sify.com>
Subject: As-Salaam Alaikum
To: omar_kabore1@sify.com
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 9:20 AM

Dear Friend,

As-Salaam Alaikum
 

 
I'm Omar Kabore from Bank of Africa . Firstly, accept my apologies, am the personal accountant to Dr. Ravindra F. Shah who died with his wife Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to Boston . i came across ($15.000,000USD) in his balance with our Bank (BOA) I want to first transfer $5,000.000( Five million USD) from this money into a safe account abroad, after which we will transfer the remaining (10M) but I don't know any foreigner.
  
  
However I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr.Ravindra F. Shah is a foreigner too, now i want you to provide an account where this money will be transfer into for both of us, please kindly contact me immediately then I can clarify you more in details of this transaction. I look forward to your earliest reply .Allah bless you.
  

With best regards.
Mr.Omar Kabore.
     
  
 
 
 
 

No comments: