Monday, January 11, 2010

FW: -- SPAM -- Am waiting to hear from you

-----Original Message-----
From: Innocent Kwame [mailto:innocentkwame1@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 1:34 AM
Subject: -- SPAM -- Am waiting to hear from you

Attention Please!


I am looking for your cooperation in having establishing some business
investments in your country.I contacted you since i do not know any other
person therein.

However,I got your e-mail information on my search in the Internet.Your
immediate acknowledgment to this proposal will be highly appreciated and I
shall give you more information on this project. Total amount involve is
$150,000,000 million usd, for this investment.


Send me your telephone number on your reply to me for our oral
communication too.


Mobile +233246861191.

Regards,


Mr. Innocent Kwame.
(Ghana Refugee)
+233246861191

No comments: