Sunday, September 13, 2009

Request From Asia!!!

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Mr. Seah Chai. <sseahcha11@i12.com> wrote:

From: Mr. Seah Chai. <sseahcha11@i12.com>
Subject: Request From Asia!!!
To:
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 1:37 PM


Bank of East Asia ltd.
Bank of East Asia Building,
137 Market Street, Singapore.


Special information!

A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) in Singapore died four years ago in Tsunami tragedy Indonesia leaving behind an estate/huge capital with interest accruing on the deposit till date in a bank here where I work. For now nobody has come forward or put application for the deceased Estate as claimant.

During the bank private search recently for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the finding that matches the same surname as the deceased (name WITHELD for security reason) who died intestate. No WILL or NEXT OF KIN. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details of the deceased person and the huge amount left behind by the deceased for you.  Once you are ready to receive the said sum all the details will be reveal to you accordingly.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/huge capital so that we all (You and us) can benefit from this huge fortune, in this way, you must agree to accept 50% from the estate/huge capital while me and my colleague will get from you 50% for taking part to do all the crucial work in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly without any questioning from any section. The essence of this message is strictly for benefit of you and the fact that the decease account will soon be declared un-claimable if you do not show quick interest to recover it. To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email (seahcha11@i12.com) stating your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, NATIONALITY AND POSTAL ADDRESS. After I receive your information I can now have the confidence to brief you more on the above subject.  I assure you
that this matter will be treated under a lawful arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law of your country and my country. I expect your prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Seah Chai.
private email: seahcha11@i12.com

No comments: