Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Re: It's important I discuss with you about yourlump sum award of One hundred Thousand EuroRe: It's important I discuss with you

--- On Tue, 8/18/09, System Operator <joycesommer@cox.net> wrote:

From: System Operator <joycesommer@cox.net>
Subject: Re: It's important I discuss with you about yourlump sum award of One hundred Thousand EuroRe: It's important I discuss with you
To:
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 9:49 PM

I am a staff of Euro Million, I can make it happen that you
will be a winner of One Hundred Thousand GBP all I need
you to do is to inform me if you wish to participate in this based on my
position in the company I can make you a winner only if you are
willing to share the winning sum 50/50 with me.Everyone will like
to play a lottery if they are assured of winning. I assure you today
that I can make you a winner,dont ignore this opportunity as we both
stand to collectively gain from this deal am offering.
if you willing, write me back ASAP.Contact mail: bnkdept1@9.cn

No comments: