Sunday, July 12, 2009

Urgent Reply

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, jenifer_williams012002@yahoo.co.jp <jenifer_williams012002@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

From: jenifer_williams012002@yahoo.co.jp <jenifer_williams012002@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Urgent Reply
To: jenifer_williams012002@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 3:28 PM

Dear ONE
 
I am miss Jenifer Williams 22years old from  ivory coast  Only Child/ of Mr. Frank Williams
I have (3.5 million USD) which was made by my Dad before he died which is left in a security company here in my country. I seek your permission to remit this amount to your country so that I could come to your country for investment and to further my studies.
 
I have decided to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me. Please do respond immediately you receive this mail for more information regarding the trunk box.
 
NB Please Contact  Me  Immediately You Receive This
Message Through This
Email       jeniferwilliams012004@gmail.com
 
 
God Bless.
My Best Regards.
 
Miss Jenifer Williams
 

No comments: