Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:39 AM
Subject: Hello

Dear Friend,
 
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My names are
Capt. Scott J. Wright of the
Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba'qubah in Iraq; we have about $10
Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I
need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our
behalf. It is oil money and legal.
 
The most important thing is; "Can We Trust you"?
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the
remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place
where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely.
Also you can view this Link for proper
 verification

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
 
If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your
response and contact
details.
But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile
at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.We have kept this
money for so long but right now the president elect Barack Obama said he is
pulling us out so I must have this cash out immediately.
 
Regards,
Capt. Scott J . Wright
Private and secured e-mail: captainwright@live.com

No comments: