Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

----- Original Message -----
From: zuma khois
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 2:48 AM
Subject: Dear Sir / Madam,

Dear Sir / Madam,


I am Eng, Zuma Khois. I am making this contact with you based on the transfer of a legitimate contract payment of US$15M. I work with the Department of Minerals & Energy, South Africa . We need you to receive this contract payment on our behalf and your share as compensation in that US$15M will be 30%, we receive 60% while 10% for taxes and miscellaneous expenses. If you willing to work with us in this transaction, kindly provide your full name, occupation , age with  direct telephone ,fax number so that I can call to give you a comprehensive details on what we are to do immediately. Please do email me back as you receive this email. Note that time is of great essence in this transaction. Await your prompt response. 
 

Sincerely Yours, 
Eng. Zuma Khois.

 

No comments: