Saturday, July 18, 2009

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:16 PM
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear ,

I am Mr. Joseph Poon Managing Director and Deputy Chief Executive of the Hang
Seng Bank limited. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr. Fayez
Abdulaziz Mohammed who was a business merchant and a contractor with the
Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA, Made a numbered fixed deposit
for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of 22.4 Million Dollars (Twenty
Two million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) only in my branch.
Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which
began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no
response came from him. We later found out that Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed
along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a
bomb blast that hits His Resident.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz
Mohammed did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the
paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he
was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,
Twenty Two million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying
in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration 6 years and Nine months the funds will revert to the ownership of
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed so that you will be
able to receive his funds for us.

Please, if you are capable of standing as the next of Kin to Mr. Fayez
Abdulaziz Mohammed , you should indicate through my private email address: (
josephpon131@yahoo.com.hk ) so that I will give you more information.
Absolute confidentiality is required from you. Besides, I will use my
connection to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund can not
be questioned by any authority.

I will give you further details of the transaction when I receive a positive
response from you and also the ration which the money will be shared between
both of us.

Treat as very urgent.

Best regards
Joseph Poon

No comments: