Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Day,

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, ss_adams <ss_adams@mynet.com> wrote:

From: ss_adams <ss_adams@mynet.com>
Subject: Good Day,
To:
Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 5:23 AM

Good Day,
 
 My name is Mr Solomon Adams, I am working under the File Department  in  Bank of Africa(B.O.A). I have a business proposal in the tune of $9.9m, (Nine  Million Nine hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
 

 
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (
s..soloadams@mail.ru) so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle the project.
 
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:
 
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
 
Kind Regards,
Mr. Solomon Adams.
NB:Please reply via this Email: (
s.soloadams@mail.ru)

No comments: