Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Day

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Mong Hoi info@mong.com wrote:

From: Mong Hoi info@mong.com
Subject: Good Day
To:
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 2:36 AM

Good Day,

I am Mr. Mong Hoi, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai
Wan HoBranch, Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for you.I
am here-by seeking your service in helping me recieve a large amount of
money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I
could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a
partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am
retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong; it is risky
for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in Hong Kong or
any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land
secretly and patiently wait retirement.Contact me through this email for
further confidential corespondence:  mong_hoi01@live.com

Warm Regards
Mr. Mong Hoi

No comments: