Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello

Danyla danny@fixintz.net wrote:
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:48:28 +0000
From: Danyla danny@fixintz.net
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Good day,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to
establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I
believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in
life. There is this amount of Two Million Five hundred thousand US
Dollars ($2,500.000.00) which my late father deposited in Senegal
which he wanted to used for his political reason in our Country
before he was assassinated by his opponents.

Now i have decided to invest this money anywhere safe enough for
security reasons.I am soliciting for your assistance to help meto
secure this fund to your holding on my behalf and will assist me in
investing this fund in any lucrative business.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment but, if
there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will
be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Hotels management

You shall be entitled to a significant portion of the fund..If you can be
of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund
while the balance will be invested by you. I await your soonest
response, if you're interested in helping me out and thanks for your
anticipating co-operation.

Respectfully yours,

Danyla Otokore.

No comments: