Thursday, February 26, 2009

From mrs mariam sule

--- On Thu, 2/26/09, mariam sule s-mariam112@msn.com wrote:

From: mariam sule s-mariam112@msn.com
Subject: From mrs mariam sule
To:
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 9:50 AM

From mrs mariam sule
Good Day,
 
Please Read.
 
My name is Mrs Mariam Sule, I'm the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
 
I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (m_sule@live.fr) so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.
 
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:
 
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
 
Kind Regards,
 
Mrs Mariam Sule.
Telephone 00226-76-68-81-76
Note: Strictly reply through my private email account if interest is shown.

No comments: