Monday, February 23, 2009

From Kevin Ego !!

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Kevin Ego <kevinego06@yahoo.co.th> wrote:
From: Kevin Ego < kevinego06@yahoo.co.th >
Subject: From Kevin Ego !!
To: kevinego06@yahoo.co.th
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 2:05 PM

I am a young boy of 22 years old, please listen to me and help me because I am seriously in need of your help. I will be in a very big problem if I continue to stay in this country, why, because my late father's brother is after my life because of the only money that my father left for me.
 
To brief you, I want you to quickly help me travel to Europe to reclaim my only hope inheritance which my father deposited with a security company in Europe, as I am talking to you, my life is not safe and I need to get out of this country before it is late for me.
 
My late father deposited the sum of £10.000.000.00 Ten Million Pounds with one of the security company in Europe, it is because of this money that my late father's brother killed him on his business trip to Accra Ghana I thank God that my father made the deposit with my name as his next of Kin of which my late father's brother is not aware of the document and the security company where my late father deposited the money.
 
I want you to help me travel to Europe to reclaim this money on my before, I have every document which will allow you reclaim the money out from the security company with out any problem.
I have made up my mind to offer you 30% of the total amount provided you helped me out to reclaim the money.
 
I will provide you with more information's as soon as I hear from you.
I will like you to send me your full information's so that I will know the kind of person that I am dealing with.
 
1 Your Name.
2. Your home address.
3. Your fax numbers.
4. Your home address.
5. Your photo.
 
I am waiting to hear from you soon.
 
Kevin

เบอร์เมลโดนๆ!
หาชื่อเมลสุดเลิฟที่โดนใจ ที่เมล @ymail และ @rocketmail.
รีบจองก่อนจะโดนตัดหน้า!

ดูภาพ Flickr กับเพื่อนด้วยเมสเซ็นเจอร์
มาลองYahoo! Messenger ใหม่สุดๆ!

No comments: