Friday, February 6, 2009

Compliment of the season

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, Peter Mpenza mpenzapete14@earthlink.net wrote:
From: Peter Mpenza mpenzapete14@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Compliment of the season
To:
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 4:06 AM

                    PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.           .............................................  My name is Mr. Peter Mpenza, a South African, I am an employee of an Insurance Company called (Liberty Life Group). My position is the Senior Claim Adjuster for the Insurance Company.  During our last priminary auditions in 2007, I found out in my department that one of our client who insured his properties and life has died since two years ago that is in 2006. Since then, there was nobody that comes forward to claim his insurance premium which amounted to Eight Million Pounds Sterling (8,000,000.00).  Therefore, I am seeking for a reliable and trustworthy person that can act as the decease next of kin to make this claim for this above stated premium. Note that I shall provide all necessary assistance to make sure this premium is being paid out.  All documentation regarding this claim will be forwarded to you for presentation to the Insurance Company for further approval. If this goes well with you, we shall disburse the funds in accordance to an agreed percentage 50/50%. Note that this is absolutely confidential and upon your response, I shall explain explicitely to you for more understanding.   Please endeavour to contact me either by phone or email indicating your interest in this business proposition.  Yours truly,   Peter Mpenza. Senior Claim Adjuster.

No comments: