Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Salam

Sheik Muni sheikmuni300@gmail.com wrote:
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:39:16 +0100
Subject: Salam
From: Sheik Muni sheikmuni300@gmail.com

Assalamu o aleykion
Permit me to introduce myself to you; my name is sheik mumini Rasaq.Am a
house holds of Dr Ramadan Eilailar.An Egyptian gold buyers, he stayed here
in Burkina Faso for long year and he doesn't have wife neither any
children. He doesn't receive even any calls from his family and he ever
consults his Embassy since he lives here. I don't know where he did all
this but he is very nice to me and he promise when he dies he will lives
his house for me that is his promise to me.
He has a Luke mania disease and he later dies here at central hospital in
months ago. His dead body is still in Mortuary. I try to find all his
documents to contact any of his relatives but its not possible. I don't
want him dead body to suffer at the hospital so I decided to find this your
email as you are a Arab man like him to assist me in given this good man a
proper burial.

I will tell you the truth if you accept, I will tell the Lawyer that you
are only the next of kin to this my good man. I have all his proper
documents, he have an estate at England . He has 5 filling stations here in
Burkina Faso . He has almost 17million us dollars at his bank account. He
has three house here and he promise to will it for me before he dies.

He saves a 69kilo of Gold at one Security Company.
I have all the proper document and all proof which I can give to you to
tell his lawyer as the next of kin because the lawyer come to me everyday
and ask if I have found any of his relatives. Please this matter is very
urgent because this man is in mortuary Think about this I know you will
benefit million of dollars from this..

I want you to reply me back to this email address below

munimuni_m@yahoo.com

No comments: