Thursday, January 29, 2009

read and reply me

compaore de2d0e2@eircom.net wrote:
From: "compaore" de2d0e2@eircom.net
To:
Subject: read and reply me
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:35:47 +0000

Dear Friend,

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just MyUrgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me ToContact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And CurrentlyHolding The Post Of bill and exchange manager In Our Bank. I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($11.5Million) Of One Of My Bank Client Late Mr. Morris Thompson ,an American who unfortunatelylost his life in
the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed onJanuary 31 2000. You may read more about the crash on visiting this C.N.N News internetwebsite: http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Hence, I am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be SharedBetween Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will comeDuring the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal,Further Details Of TheTransfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Response. Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the bank as next of kin of the deceased. Send me yourprivate telephone and faxnumber for easy and effective communication andlocation wherein the money will be remitted.

1.YOUR FULL NAME...................
2. AGE.................
3. OCCUPATION................
4. FAX...............
5. TELEPHONE................
6. SEX................
7. COUNTRY..............

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you by email the text of theapplication to fill and send to the bank,
Have A Great Day.
Your's

Faithfully,
compaore

No comments: