Friday, January 16, 2009

Assistance Please!

You can now email me at: mrsritamathew1@yahoo.com

- Dearly Beloved, I am the above mentioned from Lome in the Federal Republic of Togo, I am married to Engineer Mathew Mokoto, who worked with Multinational Oil Companies in different African Countires for Thirty years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for Eleven years without a child, He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the HOLY BOOK is against, when my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $5.600.000 - Five Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, with a reserve / Security Company.Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next five months due to my cancer problem.Having known my critical condition, I decided to donate this funds to an Organization or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here...I want a fellow that will use this fund on, Orphanage and Widows, propagating the word of God and ensure that the house of God is maintained, the Holy book made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not God fearing people and I don't want my husband hard earned money to be mis-used by unbeleivers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in. Once I hear from you, I will give to you a Lawyer that I have contacted to take care of this transaction, i will also provide the lawyer personal contact info for you to get in touch with him and know what is required of you, as to be able to do the needful.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.REMAIN BLESS.My very best regards. Mrs. Rita Mathew Mokoto. Email/ mrs_rita_mathew2@yahoo.com  

2 comments:

Rakibul Hasan said...

Thank u very much. I also got such message last night. Its from mrs_rita_mathew1@yahoo.com

Rakibul Hasan said...

and also from mrsritamathew3@yahoo.com