Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REPLY TO ME VERY URGENT

From: "ya_akim01" ya_akim01@jubii.dk
To: ya_akim01@jubii.dk
Subject: REPLY TO ME VERY URGENT
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 03:35:15 +0100

Dear Friend,
This Message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am currently holding the post of manager foreign affairs at the bank where I work (African Development Bank, Ouagadougou . Burkina Faso ).
I got your contact when I was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK .  I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($10.3million) abandoned in an account for years. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be transfer to a foreign account shared between us in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal.
Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.
Best regards
Dr Yakube Akim
                                   
 Reply to me at yakubeakim@ymail.com

No comments: