Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello..!!

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:49:41 +0000
From: "palmer .re10" palmer.re10@gmail.com
Subject: Hello..!!

Dear Friend.
 
This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Head Of Department Accounts And Auditing In My Bank (BANK OF AFRICA.) Burkinafaso.
 
I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds
($10.5Million) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In a Plane Crash 1998.
 
Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal thus, Presenting You As The Next Of Kin To The Deceased Customer And Be Rest Assured That This Fund Will Be Transfered Into Your Bank Account Because I have All The Modalities Worked Out And Our Money Shared In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For  Any Income  Expenses  That will  come  During The Transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.
Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail. 
 
Confidentiality,Honesty And Sincerity Will Be Our Watch Word.
 
Nb :  I will Need Your Telephone  And  Fax  Numbers For Us To Discuss More About the Transaction.        
 
Have A Great Day.
 
Yours,
Dr.Renard Palmer.

No comments: