Saturday, November 15, 2008

RE: READ & LET US HAVE A WONDERFUL YULETIDE THIS SEASON

From: "Mary Alice" maryalice2008@googlemail.com
Subject: RE: READ & LET US HAVE A WONDERFUL YULETIDE THIS SEASON
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:45:59 -0800

I choose to reach you through your email as it is the fastest medium of communication irrespective that it has been greatly abused. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I am writing to you in trust as a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive the sum of USD27.000.000.00.
 
I am Miss Mary Alice, Head of Audit Department Citibank UK. I discovered some money during the 2006 end of year auditing in an account opened with this bank in 1992 and since August 2003, nobody has operated on this account making the account to remain virtually dormant. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died without a (heir) hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently, the money will be forfeited to the interest of the bank.   From my findings, the owner of this account is late Mr. David Creanga, a Canadian Citizen and an industrialist who died on 8th of August 2003 in a ghastly motor accident with the fiancĂ©e on their way to Liverpool. From my further findings, no other person
 
This money can only be approved for payment only to a foreigner. Thus I am privately contacting you to assist me in repatriating the wealth left behind by this customer before the management declares this account unserviceable. The bank freezes unserviceable accounts over a period of time. While sourcing for more information in the file, I discovered that my bank last year December 19th issued the final notice for the family members or next of kin to come forward and file claims within 6 months or the account will be frozen after this period.
 
I hereby solicit your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased since you are a foreigner. I will be obtaining an affidavit of fact and other powerful back-up documents from the High Court of U.K, which will give a legal seal in other to authenticate you as the sole beneficiary/next of kin to this account balance of late Mr. David Creanga. This business has not been revealed to any other person because of the sensitive position, which I held in the bank, and therefore I will expect you to maintain it too. So please reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step. I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work perfectly because the management of the bank is ready to approve this payment to whosoever has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable. I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down immediately we start with the process.
 
There is no risk whatsoever associated with this from your side with me monitoring and pushing the files for the whole process so long as you keep it within yourself. I guarantee also that this will be executed under the most legitimate way to ensure that you and I are protected now and after the transaction. For this transaction, I would advice you to be contacting me with my private e-mail and private telephone numbers.
5% of the total money will be used to offset any expenses incurred by any of us as regards this transaction. 30% goes to you and while the remaining 65% is for us that knew about the transaction.
 
This is because the bank e-mail is been monitored. Finally, kindly furnish me with your direct telephone/fax number and your full names to enable me do the change of ownership of this fund in your name as the next of kin to late Mr. David Creanga PLS CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL AND TELEPHONE with your information
NAME...
AGE...
ADDRESS...
DIRECT PHONE...
MOBILE.............................
OCCUPATION...
COMPANY...
COUNTRY...,
 
I will await your urgent response.
Thanks.
 
Miss Mary Alice
Below is my e-mail; maryalicectb@googlemail.com

No comments: