Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I would Appreciate your help.

From: "Grace Mbota" gracembota@yahoo.fr
Subject: I would Appreciate your help.
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:41:43 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I would Appreciate your help.

I am happy to request for your assistance, My name is Ms. Grace Mbota, I am a female, 23 years old and the only Daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs Adams Mbota. My late father was a highly reputable man in this
country (Ministry of State for Planning National Development) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his
days. before the death of my father he deposited ($3.5 Million United States Dollars) in a Bank here in Ivory Coast,
and now i wish to invest this money on a profitable business venture in your country.

The reason I want the bank to transfer the money to your country is because I needed a maximum security/safety of my
money and no body or government organization can trace the where about of the money, that is why i needed a
foreign beneficiary who will understand my situation and be of help to me. If you are interested to assist me
transfer the money to your country, please get back to me as soon as you receive my mail for more details.

privategracembota@yahoo.fr

Thank you.
My sincere regards,
Grace Mbota

No comments: