Monday, October 20, 2008

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE.

Date: 20 Oct 2008 03:32:39 -0700
From: Ismaler Toja ismaler07@yahoo.fr
To:
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE.

Vous êtes invité ::   I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE.
Par votre hôte:   Ismaler Toja
 
Date:   lundi 20 octobre 2008
Heure:   10h 00 - 11h 00  (GMT+00:00)
Rue:   Reply me with this email... ismaler_toja@voila.fr  Dear friend my name is Dr ISMALER TOJA am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10 million us dollars immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you soonest
 
Viendrez-vous ?   Répondre à cette invitation
Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. | Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles

No comments: