Friday, October 17, 2008

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

From: "Barr.Raymond Greenfield" barr.raymond@greenfieldchambers.com
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:31:36 +0100

RAYMOND GREENFIELD CHAMBERS ,
ADDRESS:71 ROAD A CLOSE HOUSE
14 FESTAC TOWN LAGOS NIGERIA .

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This message is intended only for the use of the induvidual or organisation to whom it is addressed.It contains
information that is privilege and confidential but exempts from disclosure under the applicable law(s). If you
are not the intended recipient,employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

Dear Friend,

I am sure you will be surprised at this letter that I am sending to you as we have never met before. But let
me introduce myself to you. I am Barrister Raymond Greenfield, an attorney at law.

A deceased client of mine, Mr Ronald Lake,hereinafter,referred to as my client,made a fixed deposit valued
US$10.5M,(Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on march 1998 for 36 months maturity, with an
intent of putting up a gold mining company here in Nigeria and upon the maturity this finance security
company started contacting him but to no avail.

On 31 January, 2000, my client along with his wife and children died in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines
Flight number 261. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ It is therefore upon this discovery that I now
decided to make this business proposal to you,as I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
3years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of
this account now valued US$15.1 million, can be paid to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will
send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement si nce
nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after some years,the
money will be transfered into the bank treasury unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of in this
transaction is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and been his lawyer,I cannot stand
as the kin.

In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 40% of the total sum. 10% goes to any charity home of
your choice, while the remaining 50% is for me. This transaction, will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral
values,do accept my apology. However,you should contact me at once to indicate your interest, with the
following information:

1.Contact Address
2.Telephone number
3.Your full name.

Please kindly reply to my private email address : barr.raymond08@gmail.com or call me at +234-803-782-0878
I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Barrister Raymond Greenfield (SAN)

No comments: